Imagine a center for sustainable living on the edge of Madison where...
- People young and old come together to learn skills like organic gardening and cheesemaking
- Beginning CSA farmers can build their businesses on the incubator farm
- Startup agricultural enterprises, like small-scale food processors, can flourish
- The year-round market provides a direct connection between consumers and producers
- Acres of community gardens bring people together and foster a deep sense of community
This is the type of place we want to see in Fitchburg's northeast corner - not another sprawl development like the current plan calls for. Learn more...
Latest Events (show all)
The Plan Commission voted to approve sending the Northeast Neighborhood to the Capital Area Regional Planning Commission for permission to develop. But it's the Common Council that decides, and you can add your voice to the many urging a delay in the process. Click here to read the facts and what you can do. http://mad.ly/956a83
Latest News (show all)
To read up on what the people are saying about the proposed development of Fitchburg's Northeast Neighborhood, visit fitchburgvoices.blogspot.com